when is it now

mercredi 25 juin 2014

I firmly wait until

I firmly wait until i console myself making noise over others I know since I started in the role of maker of words in public because what I do I believe, that allows me to launch the above the crust a sauce that is cold because to know what it feels like I developed a buffer that always marks the same word, then I'm looking for a way to do this together butter, because being in front of the fall I know exactly how to get out, it is to take a moment and is one to watch out for poisoned arrows, but for that I have something, I put a layer of concrete between me and the other , which gives a picture of increasingly dirty, but that is done with good intentions, so why is harder than before, I thought to do that nicely, and I must put the packet in the Machine washing machine, then it is leaving for Argentina that I put it on the back, because to be the first party I must accept to pay attention to chat for goldfish is alive in return his master and go away I take a horse that thinks he's a movie star, which suits me because I need to make it through the phone, which is faster than taking the train especially as in this country should not hurry, everything is slow while I'm as easy as a glass of wine, which puts me in an easy situation, I simply am appealing to the generosity of the poor, and then one day everything was fine, I was taken prisoner by the rebels and when we propose to make an appointment with death, I escape and I find myself in a house where a woman who raises snakes alive, and in the room there is a huge boa, then I'll sleep on the roof, and when it's done I think it's time to leave, because everything is like that in life, you come and share, which usually happens is that one is particularly so, as it must be done without shit under the shoes I jump between the bushes, it is hollow but it happens that I'm in it, this is what gives me confidence without having to work for years, and as I always say it is a passage in action that takes power on the feet

Aucun commentaire: