when is it now

mardi 24 juin 2014

once it is there but

once it is there but I know it's something, because what is left is made of wood, so that what is below is a barrier that forces the message, this corridor there's a time is taken to drink, and when it changes it's name to believe that everything is back in the business of peanuts and it is the way it is a roof, a choice, a month, intentions , sometimes, weight, mine, and agree, in a time gone forever, a search for knowledge that is taken at the time as if we had done what is most important and now we are sure that that's it, so when it's what I know, so in a way that weakens, I see that it happened because what is put immediately right after that is when we have finished a cycle , and a well-kept secret, I put in front of a funny girl, which contrasts with the other, as if it is kept away while singing in an age I think I'll go later in the issue to pay attention to what it is, unless afraid to dip my finger in the forgiveness of Heaven, as well as in the terrorist threat in the wasteland that grows enough to make a good breakfast space misery, what else, a month, two days, years and against, which makes the balance between pleasing way and then cold hours in the afternoon there was a silence that ad the next moment, immediately weigh to not be sure what will happen, always between two missions which makes me a strange reaction, I will do this more increased slightly as you go right now there is not to wait to be sure that there doing nothing else I think the time is chosen to see what it is and when I took a moment later I see no error that everything is ready, so there is no urgency to do something else, it reassures me, I did not see me go on an adventure flawed from the outset as how to design without having to miss out on fun listen to a pretty mouth talk about what she does for a living, and not be caught off guard, I also start talking what is no doubt the time is chosen, I just need to be sure of do not take a step further

Aucun commentaire: