when is it now

mercredi 25 juin 2014

slip once in the ground,

slip once in the ground, what is more surprising than pretending it happens according to a surface, it takes an hour to try to remove the cap and when I go to the other side, I see that it is done, then I change my field and I take notes to see if it goes in the right direction, which puts me in a source that is rooted in a broad gesture, as high as slow, but the first time I counted twice, once for nothing and once for it again, because I like cream caramel, while in an emergency I have to recover all the time and accessory when it me the effect I take a bucket and I cross my hands in presence without interest, which makes me a certain idea of ​​life, when I try to leave, it is necessary that it be a night or when a slot expands to be an adequate measure, and when it stops one more month, places where we see greatness, what makes a weight, to get out, but to know, then there I know that it's a little leak, moments frail and honey bunch, shiny sauce, and when there all matures, a nice reaction ranges since the last time until permanently payable, but that's all, the rest is done in a secret location to prevent the duck will come and sing in the windows and what comes after the fall, it's a big truck that draws a circle in the middle of the space for the collective voice, then I want a big piece of bread to give to restraint in the sense of making a collection for peace of mind, because I often think that everything is designed to make camp then in the cabinet down the hall, there are sheets that have the chance to feel good, and when I can speak to say something, I make a sound that comes out without turning the whole street in a hope that is fly every time, but getting to make a gift to everyone I saw that what makes me happy is to make the pillar until it changes to that in a safe space, I am in solid attachment for a loveless relationship, but with respect

Aucun commentaire: