when is it now

jeudi 26 juin 2014

once that is done

once that is done I expect and nothing happens the curtain does not move, it is a mistake of course, I should not have to get there and when I think about what I've done since the beginning, I do not know what I could change that starts to walk, so I continue what I started, at least, I know where I am, a little over the top that before but still far from reaching the summit because to get there you'll have even days, weeks, months and perhaps years, so to be sure to be ready for this adventure, I pinch my arm to check I do not sleep, then I take a breath of fresh air and it's going well, thank you, my God, all is well now, waiting for a result that does not come, I know I'm road, and that's the most important, though all that happens, I know in my life I am advanced starting point to my destination point is somewhere, but it's not far enough, I therefore must content myself with the hundredth place, it is not so bad when you consider that at the beginning there is millions to be seen but for many, it must be in the top three, and even better the first, but is not for me, if I had seen this before, I am still left in this direction as it is that it's been years since I started this adventure, first as a hobby and over time a growing feeling of emptiness, the silence of death, stomach rumbling, what will I be, will I survive the passing of time, and in what form, carnal, gas, time, once is enough, if it arrives on Earth for a reason, I'm not sure yet, because it's all complicated, why not just live, why do I have to take the road to unknown places, it has to be way to move towards a reality which imposes silence me first and a first field for growing potatoes, then I'll see how I do when it will reach the ridiculous without losing sight of the truth that simply drives the vehicle of the simple life and all that in a few months, it's amazing, I would never have imagined that it happens so quickly and for the reason given

Aucun commentaire: