when is it now

lundi 30 juin 2014

it does not change,

it does not change, it is sinking but it's still at the same stage, because in such an open time there is nothing that takes for everything to be free, but when it's gone it falls, it can not go above because here it is small because in a time so close there is enough hope that one day it triggers the scale comes from another country, I do not know that, it will depend on the fate knows why he's going, I can not stop, but I am seeking passage through the tumult, this is useful but should be in addition to feeling something moving, which doubles the line, which maintains the suspense, and what to do when everything is possible there has a strange noise coming from the trunk, so as not to appear indifferent, I'll open the door and there oh surprise, it is he who appears, that was believed extinct for millennia, but when I want to kiss it disappears in a cloud of dust, I would once again been victim of my hallucinations, ah! life is how to fill empty, I live every day wondering how to get a rise of my powers, because it is well that, in a decidedly active approach I pursue the dream of becoming powerful not just the passing of time but also to the importance of taking possession of a new home that is more my desire to live in silence, for we must seek to create the fascination of this amid other temptations running in the corridors, will they reach the heart, it is a thrilling chase in which I found the ardor of my youth, although with time I'm not as captivating, so try to go even if I conceal me under the guise of a Roman emperor, which inspires fear and when that is done I turn off the lights, there remains only the sleep that will give me the strength tomorrow to start the fight, ah life is beautiful, I rejoice every day, what beauty eternal, without as humans wear organs, it is very simple, you just have a sense of acceptance, because in regard to the lack it is always there waiting for  I fall

Aucun commentaire: