when is it now

jeudi 26 juin 2014

what I want is a cabinet

what I want is a cabinet that opens by itself and goes out the window when I have enough time to come to watch the longer time goes west, then to survive I take a shovel I am a hole in a secret location, I do not want everyone to come and see where I hid the treasure, for there one year when I was on vacation in the land right sea, I received a sign of a firefighter who was mistaken for a storm one mission, while in both directions we accept the original amount, which corresponds to a transmission boring as the talent of the speaker at the beginning of the sequence is not enough, then for a change of scenery, I light a gas tank and as expected, it burns the whole neighborhood, so I will not be bothered by people coming always ask me the time, as if I was paid to do, and why me, what I have so that people think it's me that you should ask the time, then considering that all it's worth trying to take as guaranteed, I think I can do something, it is an impression, but I always work like that, because if I had to wait for it to be true, I raterai many business, then I'm sure to put the package I saw the other day in the store in front of the church is a small chest, and the seller told me to be careful and not open when the time comes to make a white sauce, because given the technological advances we can assume that in a short time we can cook without fire and without drinking glass, what happens inside n is not available as to what happens at the atomic level, it is better to eat fries, because in this world so silly, there is still hope one day will we achieve peace in the whole universe, that day will be the sign that became able to see the depths of life, in that it has nice and simple, it is still far away, because today is complicated all, we love that it is so complicated to noon, in the hope of seeing rise in the afternoon, everything is gone, we must also make an effort, that's why I do everything I can to try to do something I do not know yet but I'm sure someday lead in several years

Aucun commentaire: