when is it now

lundi 30 juin 2014

watch your step

watch your step and of course it makes all the time to stay out, then panicked the dog barks, he must quickly pick up the flowers, otherwise everything will be swept away in the distance, then in perfect order everyone dances and picks flowers for shelter, and when all is done there is hope that the weather remains stable because believing that everything is done for you no longer think thus escapes inapplicable, making in a world dominated by money it is important to remember that justice requires but does not stay dinner, that's why I pay attention to my tulips is that anything that gives me pleasure is to see these flowers grow and die, then I cry and I go home to try to find a flower that lives on a human time, which is not suitable because if life expectancy increases there is always the babies then die to live as long as a human in time of peace, I should try to fill a void, because the flower once it is fulfilled will wither, what I have found is the disorder which I am when I see this time of fall, so to save me from depression I change my room to go to one where we germinated seeds, at least there is hope at the beginning, nothing interferes with any progresses, you should know that nature gives much more than human, but it stops all violently, nothing remains of the splendor, everything is dead, these beautiful flowers have become colorful bunch thrown in the trash, so goes the cycle of life, it happens, it is defeated and nothing happens everything disappears and when I know that it's time I give up for now to live lightly, it does not last very long, just long enough to drink a glass of wine, then I go back to the assault, is that it takes time and energy to grow flowers, if you let them they would go wrong, have strange then to be sure to present beautiful flowers colors, I use engineers, girls to decorate the view, boys and girls to wear when they are tired and when we're all busy, it is a pleasure to see everyone be in an order that I wanted and dreamed long ago

Aucun commentaire: