when is it now

vendredi 27 juin 2014

hello how are you,

hello how are you, well I thought it starts to fear but in fact everything is on a slope that is not going fast, so I take the time and I choose everything that can make me feel good, comfortable seating, strong time but more acceptable when it is more useful and walking hope to one day see a little sky does not fall until the next time, because being able to gain a foothold in reality, I see that the fasteners are not fixed, then with a hammer I try to repair the hard way, which takes me forty years, then I see that every effort is useless, then I try something else, it does not matter do not succeed, everything that happens is an attempt to do something, if you come here today, as tomorrow is over, there is little chance of getting on the head, and when it is swollen I can sit me ah! what a pleasure after a busy time and take a break, which leads me to fall close enough to the track to the stars, but for it to be done today, I seek an outlet and I try to open the back door, but as it is blocked for hundreds of years must I use a bazooka to make a small hole just enough to put a stick of dynamite and when I'm ready I turn the wick , it makes a big bang, when the smoke clears, I see emerging a head that floats in the air, well, I think it's strange, so I take my gun and I shoot in the head, which the effect of closing the door, but this is not the first, this is another iron, so here I do not understand, what I do now, should I give up or should I work my brain to find an acceptable solution, so I have an idea, I'll put food in front of the door as they do in the Hindu temple, as if to thank the local god, and an hour later I 'hear the door open and I see a little man who takes the food that I put there, then taken by brute force, I start towards the door, I hustles the little man and I get the other side, but not for long because I am repulsed by a huge wind that throws me into the street, so here I say it is not worth it and I'll do something else

Aucun commentaire: