when is it now

mercredi 25 juin 2014

one day nuclear threat

one day nuclear threat I went to take me a newspaper to find out what it means atom, and when I knew that I could die, I ran in the opposite direction to the prevailing wind direction and seeing that all was panicking, I stop being afraid, and I faced my fate, but luckily for me that day there has been a failure planes could not take off so that they planned to carry a bomb to launch on my city, so I had ample time to leave, and when I arrived in the country with my grandparents I understood why I had not been luck agreeing to appear on my passport indicating I had an Italian accent when I was born in Paris, but that day I decided to live freely, I went to Rome, a city millennium has kept its simple side, while not hungry you still have room, I seek the means to do what I love, it is not easy, you must first climb over the dead body, and then is coursed by women who want to see my penis, it is not that big, but since we knew that I had this experience that I would describe as strange as the moment that preceded it was built no matter how, this is how I stumbled upon the president of the Earth, in the fall I had torn his clothes and it's immediately I put my cock in her own, and then it was madness, because quite satisfied with this sudden relationship, the President of the earth wanted to put myself forward in front of everyone saying how I was doing with the technique between two bodies, and since I can not leave home me, without fear of meeting a woman who wants to live the same as the President of the earth, and even if I say that to do the same thing should be organized for the moment by chance I fall on the person, which seems to me difficult to achieve, it does not prevent women from running after me, so after much thought I have to bring myself to buy a weapon of war transformed into a colander with casters to make sure it does not fall right result in stories in distress as the vessel sank in the early morning

Aucun commentaire: