when is it now

lundi 23 juin 2014

once in life

once in life I change aside, I think the time has come to take what's left and put it in time for it to run until the end, what I expect is a land which rotates the point that I'm in the race, in a space that I built for years and it should come up as I looking for a way to do it in less time than it takes me to know which path to take , if I go there I think I'll go there, but if I choose the part is not yet finished, it can not be in this place, it will be years that I say this, but to make it work, I do the things I can not do, then all I do is take stones and throw them into the water, it's splash, and I'm happy, I love find me near happiness, so I took the opportunity to sit down and watch everything I love dancing naked girls with long hair and a big hand soap flowing in the river, making bubbles , and it falls in the same place as last year I looking for a way to contact a large hope it's good I'm in a time where everything is the armor that I found one day in the elevator which may well be caught in a supreme heat because here it is just for that otherwise I think it's too late to learn, it was not until the Tuesday morning, that's how I knew what to do which can be good when it is certain to do what's right when it's done, because with a little luck we get to do something else that is not decided yet, because what is possible is a step into reality one day off and catch the first sense, that which passes over millions of years in a wisdom that surprises with its quality and depth, something that humans do not fear because there not know that this is precisely what it lacks, but this is a band that takes a ridge beyond which is a holiday for all citizens of the seaside town but on a break pregnancy complicates subsequent operations but expect more you never know what happens when night falls, sometimes it's time to trigger new feelings, so why not a speed more then a gesture of lost, but why it counts backwards, this is an important thing, I must be ready

Aucun commentaire: