when is it now

mardi 24 juin 2014

like a fiery sea

like a fiery sea, a terrible storm, a lot of alternate crosses and begin a white sauce that accompanies a piece of veal, and when I think to myself, I know that wanting to go straight into a hotel, I always to be hungry, but when I'm in a near death state, I think I still need to be careful because you do not mess with what is missing, we are on weight, try to go when I'm looking for a way to take place in the middle of my life, what is needed is insurance that take care of the additional costs, then I have to find a reason to continue, because in life it is a complementary fusion site of explosive charges at the knees, and as is always one more month, I think I'm up, if I rely on my actions, and my intentions, there is plenty to do for a few years, and as this is how I think a jump is possible in a newly established outside the enormous resources of the NASA area, but as I am French I must be Republican, because in the history of the kings were lazy while everything is consumed, the law, to have to find something else, perhaps a vanilla ice cream unless I am concerned by the evolution of fake paintings that come from China, it is an old tradition dating from the Carolingian, which is to take the butter to make it easier turns giving me the freedom to soar above the honey attached to the usual, which is more active in a room painted yellow, but it in the midst of other people, I know that today I can take the torch vigilantes who eat pasta for lunch and when I know that everything is open to me to be put into a circle that takes me in a world full of contradictory meanings and when I tear a piece of coat that covers a card for me to go down, I see that this is arranged for it to be slow and when I think about what I make for the most foolish thing that is not yet available because as I will not be as high as, I think I have to accept that it makes more time

Aucun commentaire: