when is it now

lundi 7 septembre 2009

Fortunately I went to see the likely exit of my personal originality, I will not say exactly what I estimate it is certain that I can pierce the future without fear of disgust is a possible position provided well remember the dog barking in my head, once I get in the water, breathing is a pity when one could simply make bubbles, just to shorten the dress, love uncertain accuracy, and I want I have a unique history that can not continue without me, it's my only satisfaction at least I used to something, not much, but still every human being is an impressive mechanical complexity, billions molecules, leading to a life without taste, rehearsal days as if they were preparing a final show without drums or music, my soul wept for joy, I am finally aware without light, complete darkness is comforting to me know, I do not want, I'm in the exact, just me, no more no less, a moment of pure satisfaction independently of the rest that might exist, which should exist unless most not disrupt the meeting, I up to better see how beautiful life

Aucun commentaire: